Page 173 of 175 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175 LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1743

Thread: It's Back: Exceelent Movies I've Seen Lately

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    If you want a quirky, Pulp Fiction-ish flick that's much better than it was made out to be, check out Bad Times at the El Royale.
    Yeah, didn't reach the hopes I had for it from before it was released, but exceeded my expectations from after reading the reviews.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    If you want a quirky, Pulp Fiction-ish flick that's much better than it was made out to be, check out Bad Times at the El Royale.
    I liked it. I think I posted it awhile ago.

It did try to be Fiction-ish. It was no Pulp Fiction- but none are.

it was a good movie. WW was better but everyone grew up with a crush on Ms Marvel too.

Spoiler!

lol i have to put this spoiler in. it fits in the with marvel cinematic universe. it's actually pretty awesome. Samuel Jackson is great.
    Last edited by nullnor; 03-14-2019 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    Gal Gadot >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bri Larson
    In spite of BL have the acting skills and personality of a wet paper bag, I thought the movie was ok, maybe even slightly above average. I only went because the kids were at the grandparents and we had some free time. But yeah, Wonder Woman was far far better.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    We just finished Gerald's Game. Excellent acting.

Carla Gugino was amazing. Kept us on the edge of our seats the whole time. Some parts were a rough watch, but worth it.

One of the better movies I have seen in awhile.
    I am curious if any of you have seen this movie (like it or not). I had never heard of it. My wife found it. It is based on Stephen Kings work which I had never heard of either.

Quote Originally Posted by cardboardbox View Post
    In spite of BL have the acting skills and personality of a wet paper bag, I thought the movie was ok, maybe even slightly above average. I only went because the kids were at the grandparents and we had some free time. But yeah, Wonder Woman was far far better.
    The first half of the movie, I was thinking the whole time "Brie Larson can't act." She was the weak link in the entire movie, IMHO.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

I am curious if any of you have seen this movie (like it or not). I had never heard of it. My wife found it. It is based on Stephen Kings work which I had never heard of either.
    I prefer Carla in "Sin City"
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

I saw it recently and read the book many years ago. I liked it.

If you liked this, have you seen the Hulu mini-series 11/22/63?

You do not have enough >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Gal Gadot >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bri Larson
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

Is it pronounced

Ga- dot

Or

Ga- dough
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."