Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178
Results 1,771 to 1,773 of 1773

Thread: It's Back: Exceelent Movies I've Seen Lately

Hall of Famer
    Quentin Tarantino has hit a home run with Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Loved everything about this movie. Of course it is right in my wheelhouse for all things nostalgic.

Quentin used history to his advantage to build tension for the big scene. Well done Quentin well done. DiCaprio should be up for an Oscar. Maybe Pitt for supporting.

I was a bit skeptical going in. I came out with so much more. My wife and I had a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Quentin Tarantino has hit a home run with Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Loved everything about this movie. Of course it is right in my wheelhouse for all things nostalgic.

Quentin used history to his advantage to build tension for the big scene. Well done Quentin well done. DiCaprio should be up for an Oscar. Maybe Pitt for supporting.

I was a bit skeptical going in. I came out with so much more. My wife and I had a great time!
    Agreed, excellent!
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Saw Rocketman last night. Very disappointed. I'm not a fan of musicals, with most of the ones I've seen eliciting an eye-rolling response, and I was surprised that this movie is, in fact, a musical. I really wanted to shut it off after 15 minutes, but I held out, and not sure I was rewarded. Taron Egerton was awesome, however. But Bryce Dallas Howard as his British mom?