Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210
Results 2,091 to 2,099 of 2099

Thread: It's Back: Exceelent Movies I've Seen Lately

Went to see Jurassic World, and while I liked it (although it follows the same exact plot lines as all the others), my kids didn't like it at all.

Hall of Famer
    We went to see NOPE last night...Nope, not excellent. Good but not excellent.

Filmed very well, acting was very good. Just not scary enough.

Hall of Famer
    We watched the 1946 film noir Gilda on Saturday night.

Rita Hayworth was stunning. Glenn Ford was excellently creepy. They took dysfunctional to a whole new level. It was much better than I anticipated when we first turned it on.

Definitely Exceelent

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    We watched the 1946 film noir Gilda on Saturday night.

Rita Hayworth was stunning. Glenn Ford was excellently creepy. They took dysfunctional to a whole new level. It was much better than I anticipated when we first turned it on.

Definitely Exceelent
    She's equally stunning in "The Lady From Shanghai", another film noir w a comic twist.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rhd View Post
    She's equally stunning in "The Lady From Shanghai", another film noir w a comic twist.
    Thanks for the tip. We will watch it sometime later this week.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rhd View Post
    We watched it last night. It was a lot of fun. It was Exceelent!

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    The Oliver Stone documentary "JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass" is incredibly well done. Definitely the best and most informative documentary on the subject. I highly recommend the 4-hour version over the 2-hour version.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by madducks View Post
    The Oliver Stone documentary "JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass" is incredibly well done. Definitely the best and most informative documentary on the subject. I highly recommend the 4-hour version over the 2-hour version.
    Is the doc about the movie?

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    Is the doc about the movie?
    No, it's strictly a documentary about the JFK assassination which includes information that has been discovered and/or declassified over the last 30 years since the original movie. The U.S. government was pressured to release thousands (still thousands more not released) of classified documents due to the public outcry following the 1991 movie. It provides a very comprehensive summary of information gathered from the 30+ years before and the 30 years since the original movie.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein