X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Chicken Salad Sandwich...
    copycat.
    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
      copycat.
      weird ... just seeing this now ... yesterday I had chicken salad sandwich too ...
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        weird ... just seeing this now ... yesterday I had chicken salad sandwich too ...
        lol!
        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Tater tots from Sonic.

We don't get enough tater-tots in our diets as adults.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

i love tater tots if they're cooked right. they have to be crispy on the outside. too often they're not. sonic usually does 'em right though!

Comment

This is pretty entertaining.
              http://saddesklunch.com/

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
              Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
              Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                Oh that's a great site. Sad, but great.
                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                  i love tater tots if they're cooked right. they have to be crispy on the outside. too often they're not. sonic usually does 'em right though!
                  My wife and I went to the Walworth County Fair in Elkhorn Wisconsin on Sunday. They had a Tater Tot booth serving nothing but variations of loaded Tater Tots. Several looked really good. Unfortunately they would have blown my carb intake for the whole week. I had to pass.

Comment

Went through 3 pages. If I had to choose I am going with the two left over hotdogs and chips.

Comment

I loved the ramen cooked in the coffee pot.
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                        I loved the ramen cooked in the coffee pot.
                        That was you!

How often do you cook it that way?

Comment

The same thing I have every weekday:

Side chef's salad with blue cheese crumbles, Black Forest ham, and light ranch dressing. And seven Keebler's reduced fat club crackers.

The deli meat alternates weekly. This week is Black Forest ham. Next week is honey-smoked turkey. Rinse. Repeat.
                          "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                          "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                          "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

you eat the same thing for lunch every day? wow ... maybe I'm weird but I want something different each of the five days.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                              you eat the same thing for lunch every day? wow ... maybe I'm weird but I want something different each of the five days.
                              I'm the weird one; most people do need more variety. I eat this every day at work:

Breakfast - medium banana

Lunch - side salad & low fat club crackers

Afternoon snacks - peanuts, small red delicious apple, yogurt, low fat cottage cheese.

But sometimes I change the order of the afternoon snacks. So there's my variety.
                              "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                                I'm the weird one; most people do need more variety. I eat this every day at work:

Breakfast - medium banana

Lunch - side salad & low fat club crackers

Afternoon snacks - peanuts, small red delicious apple, yogurt, low fat cottage cheese.

But sometimes I change the order of the afternoon snacks. So there's my variety.
                                interesting, I woulda thought there'd be a pack of doritos somewhere in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X