Atlanta-based mixed openings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta-based mixed openings

Our 10-year-old Atlanta-based live auction mixed 5x5 roto keeper league needs 4 or 5 owners (it had 13 franchises last year). We will all meet to draft sometime in late March (no date set yet) -- the past 2 years it has been in a community clubhouse in Cumming. It's $100, plus the CBS league fees, which are divided equally. Top 5 places are $ winners.

Once we recruit new owners, I will hold a roster dispersal draft via email, so every team gets to fill out their pre-season squad with the eligible players from the 5 dead teams. Needless to say there are quite a few awesome keepers in the group (see below). There are 156 total players available. Once we disperse the players, you can make pre-draft trades with the final goal of keeping up to 10 players before the auction draft. Rosters are pretty standard (2 C, 5 OF, 2 UT and 10 P - and 1 of everything else including CI and MI, 5 bench). FAAB runs once a week, but lineup changes can be made daily.

Here are the top highlights from the dispersal list (players with a * are in a contract year, which means they can be extended for $5 a year. Players with guaranteed contracts are also noted):

*Trout, Mike (OF- LAA) $6
    *Molina, Yadier (C- STL) $3
    *Cabrera, Melky (OF- TOR) $2
    *Montero, Jesus (C- SEA) $3
    Ludwick, Ryan (OF- CIN) $2
    Harper, Bryce (OF- WAS) $9
    Rosario, Wilin (C- COL) $2
    Desmond, Ian (SS- WAS) $7
    Gomes, Carlos (OF- MIL) $1
    Votto, Joey (1B- CIN) $18 guaranteed 2013
    Sanatana, Carlos (C, 1B- CLE) $15 guaranteed 2013 & 2014
    *Moore, Matt (TB) $1
    *Strasburg, Stephen (WAS) $6

If you are interested in joining and can attend a live auction, please PM me and I can answer any questions you might have. Of course the full 156-player dispersal list is available as well as a copy of the league constitution.

Thanks,
    Pauly
    Last edited by Pauly; 02-08-2013, 01:40 PM.

2 spots are filled as of today...time to get in there folks! The dispersal draft should be fun for the new owners

PM me!

Comment

Man, if I still lived in Atlanta I'd be all over there. That's a hell of a dispersal draft.

Comment

no reason you cant take a one-day trip with sky miles

Comment

Only 2 spots left, so hurry! We have finalized a draft date of March 24 in Cumming.
          Thanks everyone...please dont hesitate to contact me if you need more details.

Comment

Down to 1 spot left...

Comment

if anyone is on the fence about contacting me, now is the time. We have landed 4 new owners and I am going to close the league to new teams by the end of this weekend (I can accept 1 more new owner). Thanks RJ for being an invaluable resource for league recruiting.

Comment

Working...
              X