2K21 - Houston Astros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @therossporter
    No Astros have been infected by the Corona Virus.
    They saw the signs coming before anyone else.

7:13 PM · Mar 19, 2020
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Looks like Springer and Altuve no can hit since both are currently riding the interstate. Their performance thus far is uncanny.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Astros place DH Yordan Alvarez on the 10-day IL, retroactive to August 16, with right knee discomfort.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• https://www.baseballthinkfactory.org...es_the_astros/

that's NY Times:
          Even in a Pandemic, Everybody Hates The Astros

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Astros place DH Yordan Alvarez on the 10-day IL, retroactive to August 16, with right knee discomfort.
            Alvarez will undergo surgery next week to repair a partial tear of the patella tendon in his right knee. See you in 2021.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• And now Bregman joins him on the IL.....

Comment

• So why is it that the Astros can just indiscriminately throw at whoever they please and there are no repercussions? Tonight The Pads hit 4 homers, and the Houston pitcher (Bielak) hits Tatis...this is after headhunting Trout in the last series. and BOTH teams get warned, even though SD did nothing at all.

These guys are nothing but clowns...and I thought that Dusty might bring a little composure to that bunch of assholes.
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

• if children act out and there are no repercussions, they will keep acting out.

this is no different - and no, suspending the hitting coach doesn't count.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

• SOK, Padres will just slam it down their throats--5 HRs and another Slam Diego.....
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Astros place 2B Jose Altuve on the 10-day IL, retroactive to September 4, with a right knee sprain.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Fuck You Dusty Baker........
                        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                          Fuck You Dusty Baker........
                          What happened? Did he break another young pitchers arm?
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                            What happened? Did he break another young pitchers arm?
                            Left my guy Framber in to eat innings and he ate it to the tune of 8 earned runs, said he was saving the BP--saving it for what?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Kyle Tucker has SIX triples!

Comment

Working...
                              X