Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Mock #1 Discussion Thread

Post draft comments here.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

I was considering three options for the first overall pick, but I went with Braun because of five-category studliness and a long, consistent track record.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

This my anniversary so I will be away tonight and tomorrow.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

In order to help keep the draft moving along, please remember to PM the next two drafters after you make your pick.

Comment

I just PMd Jason asking if he would combine mock drafts with the vintage draft forum. There used to be a place for this kind of thing but it was consolidated I think.
          Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
            I just PMd Jason asking if he would combine mock drafts with the vintage draft forum. There used to be a place for this kind of thing but it was consolidated I think.
            i already pm'd revo and he said to leave it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
              I was considering three options for the first overall pick, but I went with Braun because of five-category studliness and a long, consistent track record.
              I would pick Braun #1 as well.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

LMAO - trip wire and timing on this thing could not have been worse for me.
                On an airplane at 6:45 AM Monday - 7 hr flight - and then on to the Middle East next Sat - I will try to keep up - please have patience.............
                Typically this thing moves a little slow....it is only January
                Thank you for your empathy ; )

Comment

Your choice is a clearly a vote in favor of steroid use. If you did not consciously intend to make this decision you should immediately drop Braun in favor of Juan Pierre as he clearly is not on steroids.

Comment

The only player clearly not on steroids is Nick Punto.

Comment

Yes, I did PM JC after I picked. I guess he hasn't been on all day.

Comment

Sorry guys, we have friends in town.

I figured the choice at 2 would be Miggy or Trout. Never expected Braun to go 1

Comment

The stud kid or the 3B Fantasy elite.
                          I'd take the 3B proven elite over a kid with 1 year each and every time.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                            Never expected Braun to go 1
                            He did in the expert mock that Jason is doing.

Comment

I would have taken Braun first as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X