No announcement yet.

Real Mock #1 Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the Bataan Death Mock is over, some brave souls are looking to do AL and NL only mocks. See the other thread on this board for further info, but some wanted to take it to a draft site, so I set up an AL-only. Info below.

I created a 12-team AL only at Couch Managers for anyone interested: http://www.couchmanagers.com/mock_dr...draftnum=27171

pw is RJAL

2-hour time limit on picks. Picks can be e-mailed to you. Wish they could be texted like myfantasyleague does for football drafts.

Have never used Couch Managers before, so that is about all I know. I joined because it was cheaper than MDC, and supposedly has mock auction capability if anyone is interested in using that (though I'm not).

Standard 14 roto positions at hitting, 9 pitchers. I'll start it when we get enough; not sure I can throw it open to the public at some point to fill us out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
      Piney - We have an Error on Weapons ( Grass Sniffer) roster.
      An UNDRAFTED Dylan Bundy replaced a DRAFTED Miquel Gonzales.

I will PM you with this as well
      Bundy was drafted in the 15th rd by Hammer. I gave Mike Gonzalez to Weapon1 instead of Miquel Gonzales.

Any other issues with the rosters?
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Nice Job Piney. All looks good. I just need to find my way around Yahoo a little better. Are there DL slots?

Comment

• Originally posted by KnuckleBalls View Post
          Nice Job Piney. All looks good. I just need to find my way around Yahoo a little better. Are there DL slots?
          W/o checking to confirm, I think we are limited to one DL spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weapon1 View Post
            W/o checking to confirm, I think we are limited to one DL spot.
            Yes there was only one DL spot ever in this league and I have already filled mine.
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Congrats to Weapon1 on a dominating victory. Having Kershaw/Harvey/Cobb/Teheran/Jose Fernandez/Gerrit Cole pretty much guarantees a win in this thing. That would be a dominant pitching staff in a 12-team league, much less a 20-teamer.

Comment

Working...
              X