Clear All

How many guys do you want in?
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

12 please
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Alright...count me in then.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Can someone put a draft order out? We can start monday at 9am est. let us know if you have a preference of howmmany teams youd like to draft. Looking forward to this.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            Can someone put a draft order out?
            I had one for 6 people with 2 teams each but it's no longer valid with ElD's interest.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

You can give me less teams or we can make it a 14 team league.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                Lol, well I can take a hint....
                I wasn't hinting at anything, just stating a fact. A draft order that doesn't include you can't be used. I'm glad you're doing this.

Comment

my non-RJ buddy also wants to do this. I told him to sign up today.

Comment

In...if you all need it. If not, no worries.

Comment

Waiting to hear on Revos friend. Then i will put the order out. JD youre in. Welcome.

Comment

Ok here is the draft order. Ive assigned a few guys with two teams. If there are any issues let me know

1Beasties
                        2 Erik
                        3 Revo
                        4 Gris
                        5 El Diablo
                        6 JD
                        7 hammer
                        8 Hornsby
                        9 Revo
                        10 Griswold
                        11 hornsby
                        12 El Diablo

DJ can kick off when ready. If someone would please be so kind as to set up a roster and draft thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          Waiting to hear on Revos friend. Then i will put the order out. JD youre in. Welcome.
                          dats my friend

Comment

There's no drama in the first two picks. Now it will get interesting.

Comment

I thought the martin pick was interesting. Theres no denying he is the bell cow but he was very streaky. Electrifying at times and a great second half.

Comment

I like the Martin pick...he plays in a good division for backs, he is the focal point with no real competition for carries, and getting Nicks + Joseph back will be a nice boost.

It's early, but I have him pegged for #2 overall at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X