Fred Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Jackson

Would you trust him enough to start him this week? Coach says he's going with a 60/40 split of touches in favor of Spiller. My gut says he's still injured and I should bench him. Any insight here?
    "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
    "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

What kind of other options do you have?

Comment

A fair amount, but I don't want to turn this into a WDIS type of thread. I'm just looking for gut feelings. After putting up 6 att/16 yds and 1 rec/8yds last week, I'm trying to get a better feel for which Fred Jackson will show up this week.
      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

60/40, but FJax will spend more of his time blocking (bad) and on the goal line (good) so it does depend a lot on your other options.

If he was still having concussion issues I doubt they'd make him block. He could be nicked up in other ways, though, or it could just be that the Bills finally realized that Spiller is a much more dynamic player.

Comment

I plan on using him as my flex this week, but not necessarily because I trust him. I'm just not sure that my other options of Danny Woodhead or Emmanuel Sanders are necessarily better. So I'll probably just start him and hope he snags the goal line carries.

Comment

I would not place enough trust in him to start.

Comment

I wouldn't start him as anything more than a flex and even then, I think he is being scaled back considerably. With only seeing 3rd down and occasionally goal line, you're screwed if he ends up not scoring a touchdown and only gets a handful of yards. He could easily get 20 yards and 2 TDs just on goal line carries or he could lay a goose egg. Too much of a risk if I've got better and more consistent playing time options.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                I would not place enough trust in him to start.
                I agree a flex at best in a 12 team league at this point.

Comment

Working...
                X