Looking for an online Auction site for Draft Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an online Auction site for Draft Day

I remember there used to be a site called Fantasy Auctioneer, but when I do a Google search for it, I find links that say it closed down.

I'm looking for a site that will allow me to run my league's Auction from our computers spread out across the country. After the auction is over to fill our 25 man Active Ultra Rotisserie 5x5 NL only rosters, I'm looking for this site to also allow an NFL style (non-auction) reserve draft, so that a reserve roster of 10-15 players may be chosen.

My preference is for some site that offers a time clock that can be set, stopped, or altered by the Commish (me) during the Auction and Reserve draft portions of filling up our rosters.

Does such a site exist? Is it stable (doesn't crash people's computers)? How much does it cost? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Hoss

The only help I can give you (and it ain't much) is that Fantasy Auctioneer was bought by CBS Sports and now they offer it to leagues that use their stat service. I'm not sure if you'll find the hybrid style you are looking for but worst case you can always do the reserve draft in a chat room. There must be a site that will run your auction. Good luck
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
    X