It's A Girl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
    Wow, it seems weird that some of you guys are just getting started on this journey. My youngest is starting college in the fall.

Raising my girls was the greatest joy of my life. May it be the same for you.

Congrats!
    Weird? No, you're just an OLD MAN!
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Weird? No, you're just an OLD MAN!
      My driver's license says I am. I sure don't feel that old. LOL

For all the struggles that arose from having my babies as a young'un, it is nice to finish the race while I still have some energy left.
      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Congrats, LJ!
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          Congrats LJ! Good to hear everyone is doing well!

Cripes... did Fresno Bob sneak into the Vintage Draft Conference 9 months ago!?!?
          I haven't slept with an RJ wife or girlfriend in 2 years!
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            that sounds like right about the time you met my ex and she left me.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Yeah, I'll be almost 56 when my son turns 18. Better late than never, though, I guess!
              I am 59 and my youngest will be 17 next month.

I hope we will still be doing this when your son turns 18.

Comment

Babies galore ... the RJ Baby Boom

Congrats LJ

Comment

wow, what does your wife say about that ...

btw, congrats LJ
                  It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Congrats LJ!!
                    Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
                    Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

Wait till CBB goes to get some Chik-Fil-A
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Congrats matey

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          that sounds like right about the time you met my ex and she left me.
                          to be perfectly clear, your ex was not the last RJ wife I slept with....
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                            Wait till CBB goes to get some Chik-Fil-A
                            it's way too hot in Texas to sleep with Mrs Box this summer

Comment

Congrats, LJ! Girls are the best

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                                LOL, congrats! Is this your first?
                                Second. Two girls now.

I still have the only penis in the household (includes the dog).
                                "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                                "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Working...
                                X