No announcement yet.

*** Vintage Draft 3 - Sign Up Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I can do it -- changing jobs and trying to wrap up my stuff at the old job doesn't leave me as much time to waste rejiggering spreadsheets. Keep me in mind for VD4 though!
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Anyone is this group know how to modify Seitzer's Spreadsheet? I don't usually use it until the last few rounds, so I'm not an expert at modifying it.

Also, is there a copy / paste-able list to update the stats for 2012?

The VD1 sheet is set up for Letters and 15 drafters. We need to add the 2012 player list, reduce the number of drafters, and add the extra slots to the team pages.

Edit: I'm giving it a go ...

... fixed the team pages to adjust the rosters.
      ... fixed number of drafters (will finalize during the first round when I'm 100% sure how many we have)
      ... need the draft order before I can fix the individual category scoring pages
      ... need the 2012 stats database ... I believe it was a copy/paste job? Anyone?
      Last edited by johnnya24; 11-05-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Names:

Frae
        Feral Slasher
        TS Garp
        Joncarlos
        ElDiablo
        Hacko
        JohnnyA
        Heyelander

Numbers:

Draft Draft Order:

1 Frae
        2 TS Garp
        3 JohnnyA
        4 Feral Slasher
        5 Hacko
        6 Joncarlos
        7 Heyelander
        8 ElDiablo

GO AHEAD AND PICK YOUR SLOT (if you are OK with the highest available slot, or even the lowest available slot, please declare ... that way we can get through this ASAP)

FRAE UP

Comment

I've had something come up and I'll potentially not have access to the interwebs for long stretches of time next week. So I've got the potential to time out a couple times. So, I'm happy to proceed at risk and if I get timed out I get timed out -- but again, I don't want to be draggin this whole thing down. So I'm certainly willing to bow out to prevent that. So you guys can vote or let the VD Czar figure this one out, sorry.
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            I've had something come up and I'll potentially not have access to the interwebs for long stretches of time next week. So I've got the potential to time out a couple times. So, I'm happy to proceed at risk and if I get timed out I get timed out -- but again, I don't want to be draggin this whole thing down. So I'm certainly willing to bow out to prevent that. So you guys can vote or let the VD Czar figure this one out, sorry.
            Just let us know when you will be away. Won't be a problem if we have to wait ... and if you give us a heads up, then even better.

Comment

Pogues is busy denigrating God in the sports bar. did he ever reply here?
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                Pogues is busy denigrating God in the sports bar. did he ever reply here?
                Never replied to PM's or emails either.

Comment

Oh and ...

Denigrating God would be a good name for a thrash metal band

Comment

maybe he has you blocked.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      maybe he has you blocked.
                      Could be ... he didn't up to 1 month ago, so I doubt it ... besides, I haven't argued with anyone for 3 or 4 years, unless of course he's really offended by my musical tastes

Plus the forum has been flashing with new posts for 2 weeks now, so he's probably just not interested this time around.

Comment

Working...
                      X