Two RJ Pay for Play League Openings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two RJ Pay for Play League Openings

We have an open spot in the RJ Pay for Play keeper league. $65 to join, may keep 3 players based on draft slot.

This team has a few good keepers in Drew Brees (2nd Rd), Roy Helu (8th Rd) and Antonio Brown (13th Rd).

If you're interested, let me know.

How does this team's keepers stack up with others? In any case, I'm interested if you want to email me with more info.

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
      How does this team's keepers stack up with others? In any case, I'm interested if you want to email me with more info.
      It is a great league with long time members. By the way, it is PPR. Every year the keeper rounds get reduced by 2 round, so any player picked prior to the 2nd round is not keepable. All FA are considered 8th rounders and we can trade picks.

As an example, here are my keepers and options:
      V. Jackson (5th)
      A.J. Green (4th)
      Gronkowski (6th)
      Charles (4th)
      F. Jackson (3rd)
      Little (9th)
      Den. Moore (10th)

Comment

Also, Stephen will not be returning, so another team is available. His potential keepers are:

W. McGahee (6th)
        D. Bryant (4th)
        H. Nicks (7th)
        J. Starks (7th)
        C. Palmer (8th)

Take yer pick....

Comment

There has got to be some RJ'er out there that wants to take a shot at us.

To give you another idea of who people will be keeping I will likely be keeping...

Aaron Rodgers 3rd
          Jonathan Stewart 5th
          Ben Tate 12th

Comment

Hey guys interested here . When is the draft ?

Comment

Originally posted by Crispy View Post
              Hey guys interested here . When is the draft ?
              We filled the initial 2 open slots, unless someone drops out late we are full for this year. Sorry.

All though is question is a good one, when will we start the draft? Are we going the slow message board route again?

Comment

Working...
              X