steve's job is the epitome of evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steve's job is the epitome of evil

Yes, I know, "Nature red in tooth and claw", but come on, let's not sugar coat it any more: he goes around killing other innocent water creatures and devouring their carcasses without so much as a second thought.

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Well played, KS.
      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Comment

5642a_funny-pictures-animal-capshunz-think-you-could-do-your-otter-a-solid.jpg......

Comment

It wouldn't be quite so bad if he were killing his fellow creatures in order to protect his family or his community, but no, he's doing it all for himself. He's a shellfish murderer!
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              It wouldn't be quite so bad if he were killing his fellow creatures in order to protect his family or his community, but no, he's doing it all for himself. He's a shellfish murderer!
              He is doing it on porpus. I would bet you a sand dollar that he does not care about Jerry's Squids either. Something is very fishy here. I am not believing his whale of tail that it is self defense. I think he is hungry from too much Barrier Reefer. Plus I saw him the other night drunk on his Bass. He was crying out to Cod to supply him some clams to continue his bad halibut. Next thing I knew he prawned his Black Pearls. Some say you would be crabby too, if you had a monkey faced eel on your back. Let's not be Koi here, he is Batfish crazy. I am not one to Carp about it, but this is one bad shipwreck.

Comment

Just extending the aquarian humor.

Comment

Seems Steve did not find this very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    Seems Steve did not find this very funny.
                    Actually, I just found it. I love it!

Comment

Working...
                    X