steve jobs the epitome of evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
    Elvis was a hero to most, but he never meant sh!t to me.
    You lost me, Fly.
    "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
    "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
      You lost me, Fly.
      Seriously?

"Fight the Power", Public Enemy. Elvis stole his look and sound from Black musicians.

Maybe it was a Montclair thing, but that was *the* song of my senior year of high school (1989), and that was everyone's favorite line.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
        Seriously?

"Fight the Power", Public Enemy. Elvis stole his look and sound from Black musicians.

Maybe it was a Montclair thing, but that was *the* song of my senior year of high school (1989), and that was everyone's favorite line.
        How'd you feel about Welcome To The Terrordome?

''Crucifixion ain't no fiction/ So-called Chosen frozen/ Apology made to whoever pleases/ Still they got me like Jesus.''

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
        "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
          PE is the best.
          Aside from the fact that they stole their look and their sound from black musicians...

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
          "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Comment

LOL, PE are pioneers, in my opinion.
            Yeah, I was listening to Terrordome while typing my smartass reply to B-Fly. Still a badass jam. Fear Of A Black Planet is the best rap record ever made, IMO.

They're like Bill Gates and Limp Bizkit is Steve Jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
              Yeah, I was listening to Terrordome while typing my smartass reply to B-Fly. Still a badass jam. Fear Of A Black Planet is the best rap record ever made, IMO.
              It's up there but I have a few ahead of it...hmm don't want to reveal my #1 in case we have a rap album draft sometime Speaking of, it's about time for a new music draft.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

How'd you feel about Welcome To The Terrordome?

''Crucifixion ain't no fiction/ So-called Chosen frozen/ Apology made to whoever pleases/ Still they got me like Jesus.''

Eh, I didn't lose too much sleep over it. There was a big to-do when I was an undergrad at Columbia and the Black Students Association invited Professor Griff to come and speak, after he had made a boatload of Farrakhan-style anti-Semitic statements. The ADL came to campus and tried to get the Jewish students riled up to try to block the venue and and condemn the BSA. I didn't think it was that big a deal. Particularly given the disparity of Jewish student/faculty influence versus Black student/faculty influence at Columbia.

Comment

It's no Fear of a Black Hat.
                  "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                  "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

I'm still mad at the girl who stole my virginity...........F**k her!
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                      I'm still mad at the girl who stole my virginity...........F**k her!
                      Dude, anyone that had a coors light 6 pack did! Thanks again for a fu time in vegas, who knew there was so much karoake drama, glad we made it to the double down, those dudes could play!
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

LOL, PE are pioneers, in my opinion. They're like Bill Gates and Limp Bizkit is Steve Jobs.
                        LOLZ holy **** lol.

Comment

sorry. i should stop drinking. im getting more meaner every time.

Comment

I google image'd "Steve Jobs machete" and found this:

Man Arrested for Threatening Steve Jobs With Machete

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                              sorry. i should stop drinking. im getting more meaner every time.
                              Just ask the fisher cats ... having their diner interrupted every night.

Comment

Working...
                              X