Slow starts..any worries..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow starts..any worries..

Outside of King Albert, who else is killing your team right now?

CarGo has started pretty weak.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Stanton.

Yadier Molina and Chase Headley are carrying me.

Comment

My top 3 SP in my main league were intended to be Lincecum (awful), Lester (had a week-killing shelling) and D. Hudson (injured).
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Bautista, Upton, and Braun. No worries there though as those guys are proven performers.

Hosmer is slumping since having a good opening series. Goldschmidt hasn't hit a home run since opening day. The younger guys i tend to worry about a little more. Goldschmidt a little more so since he is more of an all or nothing hitter. But, man does he get it all when he gets it all.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Goldy had another horrible game today. And he's sitting waaaay too much for my liking, definitely worried there.

Comment

My mixed fun league has Lincecum, Josh Johnson, and Beckett as 3 of my top 4 SPs, and Bautista, Rickie Weeks, and Goldschmidt. I'm tied for dead last with the guy whose good players are hurt (Beltre, Reimold) and is stuck with Youk, Aybar, Andrus, and Lind.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Joe Nathan got me a lil' scared, so I went to acquire Mike Adams and was shot down with my offer of David Robertson.

Brandon Morrow's low K rate has me a bit worried.

Comment

i'm more concerned about injuries. my nl-only team features lance berkman, john jay and brandon phillips. throw in inconsistent playing time for brandon belt, tyler pastornicky, jesus guzman and stephen drew and carlos quentin starting the year on the dl, it's amazing i am not in last place in all 4 offensive categories.

Comment

Bautista, Crisp, Moreland are not helping. It is early so I am not going to panic.

Comment

In my mixed league, I need much, much more from Robbie Cano and Adam Wainwright. In my NL-only league, it's Mat Latos doing the most damage.

Comment

AL only, pitching is always tough--Becket and Ervin Santana have hurt. This league uses both Wins and W-L I'm 4-10 so far, my other starters have pitched OK without much to show for it: Morrow, Floyd, Duffy and Smyly...........the two 'closers' I own------NOT-----Thornton and Peralta.......gonna have to scramble there.
                      Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                        In my mixed league, I need much, much more from Robbie Cano and Adam Wainwright. In my NL-only league, it's Mat Latos doing the most damage.
                        Not sure what to expect from Wainwright. He was ok in spring training. Velocity is way off in the regular season though.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                          Bautista, Upton, and Braun. No worries there though as those guys are proven performers.

Hosmer is slumping since having a good opening series. Goldschmidt hasn't hit a home run since opening day. The younger guys i tend to worry about a little more. Goldschmidt a little more so since he is more of an all or nothing hitter. But, man does he get it all when he gets it all.
                          Bautista, Upton, Braun, and Hosmer all homered Monday. They must have read my post.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

jair #&$^#$%*&@&^# jurrjens. hell yes i'm worried. jesus.
                            ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

Originally posted by Cobain's Ghost View Post
                              jair #&$^#$%*&@&^# jurrjens. hell yes i'm worried. jesus.
                              You should be. He was sent to AAA.

Comment

Working...
                              X