Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign-ups for Vintage Draft I

Clean slate!
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Hmmm, no more posts that just say in...

In
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

it works is you say

Comment

in...

Comment

What are the current rules? A new VD Slate tempts me since I did "win" VD I before. That being said, it could be problematic, because I can't access the new site at work yet and may not ever be able to (which would really suck).

Comment

So is this where all the cool kids hang out?

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Try accessing it via the new address (rjbullpen.com). The other junkie/fix one got blocked for me, but not this one.
              I tried that today with no success. It really sucks.

Comment

You are a workaround wizard, I swear...good tip...until they block logmein.com
                I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

nice! Our own forum, and not just a sub forum!

Comment

I was trying to figure out why there was a German site called Log Mein and what it meant.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                      What are the current rules? A new VD Slate tempts me since I did "win" VD I before. That being said, it could be problematic, because I can't access the new site at work yet and may not ever be able to (which would really suck).
                      Don't forget to tell Ike about the new site so he can sign up and then never come on too, cb

Comment

in - for what ever

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          I was trying to figure out why there was a German site called Log Mein and what it meant.
                          I'm a big fan of Roast Pork Log Mein.

In.

Comment

The Baseball Player Name Hall Of Fame: Where Cannonball Titcomb Shall Never Die

The baseball off-season is nearing an end, and we have precious little time in which to screw around. To that end, let's celebrate Cannonball Titcomb, Wonderful Monds, "The Freshest Man On Earth," and more of the all-time greatest player names.

Comment

huzzah!
                              In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
                              X