*!* VD 2 Commentary Thread *!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    I have a few students that love the show and if I could get away with airing it and analyzing the way they shoot the show and tell the story I would. Alas I think the people of my community would throw me into a sky cell.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
      I have a few students that love the show and if I could get away with airing it and analyzing the way they shoot the show and tell the story I would. Alas I think the people of my community would throw me into a sky cell.
      You are with the wrong Community then ... you need a boss like this:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• sent my next 2 picks to revo and DMT. johnny, your pms are full
        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
          sent my next 2 picks to revo and DMT. johnny, your pms are full
          Fixed

Comment

Fixed
            I thought you just said it wasn't fixed. Make up your mind, johnny. Is it fixed or not?

johnny would you kindly clean out your soccer
            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• I prefer soccerball when I'm in virtual Yankee land.

Comment

• Old Hoss Radbourn is hilarious on Twitter.

Comment

• I don't understand why people use disposable razors. I own an electric shaver and it lasts forever. Replace the heads about once every 2 years, for about the cost heye pays for a 12 pack of his razors, and good to go.

Plus they are way better for the environment...not all that waste going into landfills. That's important to me.

Oh, and it's a helluva lot easier to shave with an electric razor.
                  Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Some new career stat lines for some of our old pitchers.

Code:
                    bondto01	Bond	Tommy	1874	1884	Deadball	3628.7	3767	862	193	972	234	417	0	2.14	1.091	163
                    bradlge01	Bradley	George	1875	1884	Deadball	2940.0	3009	795	196	671	171	347	2	2.43	1.090	151
                    galvipu01	Galvin	Pud	1875	1892	Deadball	6003.3	6405	1903	745	1807	365	705	2	2.85	1.191	310
                    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• wow, Bond got a lot better. -70 ER?
                      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• I pm'd mjl. He may not have realized he was up with DMT posting my pick.
                        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                          Some new career stat lines for some of our old pitchers.

Code:
                          [B]bondto01	Bond	Tommy	1874	1884	Deadball	3628.7	3767	862	193	972	234	417	0	2.14	1.091	163[/B]
                          bradlge01	Bradley	George	1875	1884	Deadball	2940.0	3009	795	196	671	171	347	2	2.43	1.090	151
                          galvipu01	Galvin	Pud	1875	1892	Deadball	6003.3	6405	1903	745	1807	365	705	2	2.85	1.191	310
                          I love you man. You are the bestest.

Comment

I love you man. You are the bestest.
                            A mention in your victory speech will be thanks enough.

Comment

• Bond & Bradley have been updated in the VD2 spreadsheet

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
                                wow, Bond got a lot better. -70 ER?
                                and +100 Ks.

Comment

Working...
                                X