Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-pick is fine with me
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Also fine with a re-pick, but the sooner, the better.

Comment

• get the re-pick up asap

Comment

• agreed with everyone else.

And for taking so long (and since it's St Patrick's)

"Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Thank you. I just got off work (discovered the stupidity right before I left). I will have a re-pick up as soon as possible. With a year.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Re-pick is up. Thank you for helping an idiot. In return, I made an idiot pick.

On another note, this sheet I have is set up for 15 drafters. Will there be a "scoring" sheet out there at some point? Because it's gonna **** me up in a few rounds if I can't keep up with who #16 and #17 are taking. Might do some EZEagle duplicate picking.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                Re-pick is up. Thank you for helping an idiot. In return, I made an idiot pick.

On another note, this sheet I have is set up for 15 drafters. Will there be a "scoring" sheet out there at some point? Because it's gonna **** me up in a few rounds if I can't keep up with who #16 and #17 are taking. Might do some EZEagle duplicate picking.
                Someone will have to get around to modifying the sheet. Normally Oakland or KS take care of that, but since they are absent this time ... others will have to do it. I have too much on my plate with my own SS to do ... and I've never worked with the Zsheet in that way before.

I'll set up a VD 2 History Thread so you can see who has and hasn't been picked.

Comment

• Once I get Office installed on this computer, I can probably do it. I have enough experience with spreadsheets and with the format that was used in VD1 that I can handle converting it however many number of players there will be. Might take a few days. I should have Office installed by Monday.
                  "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                  "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Could we get the pick numbers cleaned up in the draft thread? Thanks.

Comment

• Tried to send a message to MJL twice, but got a database error ... not sure if it was sent. Did send an email OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                        Tried to send a message to MJL twice, but got a database error ... not sure if it was sent. Did send an email OK.
                        I shouldn't have changed my name to Bobby Tables.
                        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• For some reason I thought we had 17 drafters...but we still have 15, the same you had last draft. Silly me! I think I've modified it in the places needed, which is essentially the names for each of the draft positions. I'm really not sure though...so if anyone wants to see what I've done to check it, I'll welcome it.

Comment

• Let's try to pick up the pace starting in the morning. Not even one round in 3 days is pretty bad, even for us!

Comment

• Sorry. Migraine all day. It started to go away but it's back. Pick in the am.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                Was on the sauce all day Saturday, and had a nightmare hangover all day today. Will pick in the morning when the alcohol poisoning abates.
                                Translation fix

Image approximation (replace kebab with laptop)

Last edited by johnnya24; 03-19-2012, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X