*!* VD 2 Commentary Thread *!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eldiablo505
    Might be just a bit for my pick, sorry. At the bar in SF with only my phone. Maybe two hours?
    I love Eld's drunk picks. A pick from a bar? Did he ask some chicks at the bar for opinions? "So honey I'm in a (hiccup)......fake fancy baseball league (hiccup)....is not even a real league....and (downs shot)......is all players in the whole bayball 'istry! The whole thing! So who the f--k should I take? (gets angry) Don't f__k up my draft!!"

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      I love Eld's drunk picks. A pick from a bar? Did he ask some chicks at the bar for opinions? "So honey I'm in a (hiccup)......fake fancy baseball league (hiccup)....is not even a real league....and (downs shot)......is all players in the whole bayball 'istry! The whole thing! So who the f--k should I take? (gets angry) Don't f__k up my draft!!"
      I bet the Blue Oyster Bar has the best wifi in Albuquerque.
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
          Sent the VD23 sheet to eldiablo505, frae, and TSGarp.
          Oak is the best!

Could I get one as well? michael dot beveridge at gmail.com

Thank you, Oak!
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
            I bet the Blue Oyster Bar has the best wifi in Albuquerque.

Comment

forward it to me when you get it.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                vd? ...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Sent...
                  I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                  You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                  "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                  It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Hahaha! That's not even super far from what happened.

This town is amazing. Never want to leave.

Chick voice: "That's like sooooo cute! So of all the football players you told me-uh, I would like most definitely go with Nap LaJoy, 'cause like, who doesn't like Naps, duh? And my BFF's name is Joy, so like, how cool would that be if he was on your basketball team?"

Have you hooked up with FB? Last time I was in SF, I had a blast with him and Jude Baldo....

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post

Have you hooked up with FB? Last time I was in SF, I had a blast with him and Jude Baldo....
                      Where oh where is the classic "revo hearts men" avatar?

Comment

"I use to go by the stage name Lap La Joy, so go with that baby..."
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

FB is out of town right now. We've done some hanging out in SF before though. He's a party to hang out with, for sure. I should hit up baldo while I'm here.
                          I think baldo is going to school at UCLA these days.

Comment

hey, I haven't been checking RJ as much recently... sorry about the slow pick. In my defense I picked within 15 minutes of getting the PM!
                            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                              hey, I haven't been checking RJ as much recently... sorry about the slow pick. In my defense I picked within 15 minutes of getting the PM!
                              :glares@nascarfan:

Comment

that may be a record for the earliest feeling-****ed I've ever had in a draft. Seriously heye? Two shortstops? You couldn't leave one for me?

At least I hadn't completely decided between them and Mo.
                                In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X