No announcement yet.

Football In Memoriam thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former NY Giants, Buccaneers & University of Alabama HC Ray Perkins died at the age of 79. RIP.

Comment

• Former Ravens RB Lorenzo Taliaferro was found dead in his apartment. He played for 3 seasons from 2014-2016, and he was just 28. RIP.

Comment

• Hall of Fame LB Kevin Greene died at age 58. He played for the Rams, Steelers and Panthers, and was 3rd all time in sacks. He's the 11th NFL Hall of Famer to pass away this year. RIP.

Comment

• Kevin Greene Career Feature | 2016 Pro Football Hall of Fame

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X