Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Here are the rest from that draft...

<p><a href="http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/3795081/heyelander-round-20-pick" target="_blank" style="font-size: 14px;font-weight:bold;">Heyelander Round 20 Pick</a><br />by: <a href="http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/135972" style="" target="_blank">heyelander</a></p><iframe id="xtranormal_Heyelander Round 20 Pick" name="xtranormal_Heyelander Round 20 Pick" style="width:480px;height:299px;" src="http://www.xtranormal.com/xtraplayr/3795081/heyelander-round-20-pick" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" border="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>
    Somehow I missed the double entendre in that one the first time around.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      In reply to your video ... I think we should have a poll on the ramifications of Scott's constant name changes. I'm got used to Nascarfan stealing my picks, then it was feckin' Slider ... and now Controller Jacobs. It's an evil ploy to get me to forget who I should be watching ... I know it!!
      Nate Berkenstock is my name

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Berkenstock View Post
        Nate Berkenstock is my name
        I smell a hay-lander plot.

Comment

"Officer says to a private: 'I didn't see you at camouflage practice.' 'Thank you, sir,' replied the private."

"Fella said, 'Your mother-in-law has just died. Do you want her embalmed, buried or cremated?' He said: 'Take no chances: give her the lot.'"

"I said to the woman, 'There's a fly swimming in my soup.' 'Then you've too much soup, it should be paddling.'"

Comment

Someone I could beat at vintage drafting, finally!

In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

so looks like this draft has stalled.....real fantasy prep getting in the way?

Comment

Is that spreadsheet that tracked all of the picks from the old (and new) VDs still being updated? And available?
                If this one is relatively simple in the set up .. and GHAH doesn't sign up ...
                I'll try my hand at this again.
                Would appreciate an email about voting on things. And spreadsheets that will help me (above, and scoring sheet)
                Who is this new guy that took the trophy for VD1* ? Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                  Is that spreadsheet that tracked all of the picks from the old (and new) VDs still being updated? And available?
                  If this one is relatively simple in the set up .. and GHAH doesn't sign up ...
                  I'll try my hand at this again.
                  Would appreciate an email about voting on things. And spreadsheets that will help me (above, and scoring sheet)
                  Who is this new guy that took the trophy for VD1* ? Congrats!
                  Still have a couple of polls to post ... was waiting until more people have signed up ... will post them tomorrow.

Will be a decades draft ... that much we can say.

Comment

bump for no reason.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      bump for no reason.
                      I searched Amish Bump in google, this was on the first page of images...

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                        If Johnny spent less time hating America and sitting on his poker high horse, we'd be through round 7 already.
                        We haven't got enough people signed up ... if some of my VD colleagues could find the time to help rustle up some interest there might be more incentive!

My America hating image might be a disincentive for a fair dinkum American patriot to try out the greatest fantasy version of America's past time.

I'll put the KO and Additive/Multiplicative poll up now.

Here is where we stand on registration:

1. Johnny
                        2. ElDiablo
                        3. SeaDogStat (from other thread)
                        4. Revo
                        5. TS Garp
                        6. Frae
                        7. Hacko
                        8. Controller Jacobs
                        9. The Feral Slasher
                        10. DMT (voted in poll)
                        11. MJL (voted in poll)
                        12. Heyelander
                        13. Riff Raff (as long as GLAD doesn't participate)

Still to front up from VD1:

off_the_wall (always plays but no response yet)

joncarlos (always plays but no response yet)

OUT:
                        OaklandAs (acc to Revo)
                        LongJohn (work commitments)
                        KS
                        AMCG
                        Last edited by johnnya24; 03-03-2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

I believe Oakland said he was sitting this one out.

Comment

KS and AMCG out

Comment

I know JC hates KOs so if it passes, he may be out.
                              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                                I know JC hates KOs so if it passes, he may be out.
                                It's just an extra 6 picks ...

Comment

Working...
                                X