LOVE!! these commercials...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVE!! these commercials...

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Maybe we will see this one during the Super Bowl even though it has been out for a few weeks already. BTW, the red and white pickup truck at the end was Sam Walton's preferred vehicle.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

briefcase tacos
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Love this old ESPN commercial.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

this one is still my fav....

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Comment

I'm really liking this new Jeep commercial.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah, love Murray and that was great. How big was the dump truck that backed up the cash for him to do his first ever commercial? I'm assuming at least a million. Whatever it was, it was worth it.

Comment

Working...
                    X