• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.10....Cliff Lee, P, PHI

Comment

2.12 Ryan Zimmerman. 3B Was
      Last edited by ; 01-11-2012, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice... won't get fooled again. This guy is like Stanton-lite... a few more Ks and a little less power, but also a lot more experience. He's at an age where he should improve and the lineup around him is still OK.

2.11 Jay Bruce, OF CIN

Comment

Splinter should renumber his pick to 2.12. Now for my pick:

2.13 Jered Weaver P LAA

Comment

2.14 MATT HOLLIDAY - OF - ST LOUIS

____ you Horns - really wanted Braun here
            Last edited by ; 01-15-2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

2.15 David Wright 3B NYM

Comment

2.16 Brett Lawrie 3B
                Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

2.17 Felix Hernandez Sea
                  After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

2.18 Tim Lincecum, sp

Comment

2.19 - Ben Zobrist - 2B, OF

I like having some position flexibility here.
                      "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                      - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                      - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

2.20 Michael Bourn OF Braves - I hate drafting guys with no power but I couldn't see him sit there any longer.

3.01 Alex Rodriguez 3B Yankees - Praying he has at least one good year left in him.

Comment

3.02 - Carlos Santana - C, 1B
                          "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                          - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                          - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

3.03 Hunter Pence, of

Homer in me loves this pick.

Comment

3.04 CC Sabathia NYY

If weight was a pitching category, I would be dominating right about now.
                              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

3.05 Eric Hosmer CI
                                Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
                                X