Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 13 Discussion Thread

PHI vs. SEA tonight.

Vick and Maclin out. McCoy game-time decision.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

I'm rolling the dice on Riley Cooper tonight.

Comment

Owner/GM Jerry Jones now acknowledges that Miles Austin (hamstring) is unlikely to return for Sunday's game against the Cardinals.

Schefter reports McCoy is expected to play.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Vikes to release McNabb today. Who gets him -- Houston? Chicago? Dallas? No one?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Vikes to release McNabb today. Who gets him -- Houston? Chicago? Dallas? No one?
          Washington Generals?
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I love the NFL, but damn tonight's game is gonna be hard to watch unless you have players on either team.

Comment

Marshawn Lynch owners must be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                He's done, IMO. Maybe someone will pick him up for depth, but his relevancy to the NFL is over with. What made him a good QB was his athleticism. Not accuracy, not leadership, not reading of defenses. That's gone, and he has nothing left to offer.

Comment

My goodness DeSean is a baby. He punked on his team last night.

Vince Young was pretty bad but Riley Cooper was worse. Catch the ball, kid.

McCoy is a flat out stud. Its amazing how this Philly team has unraveled. I cant see Reid being back next season.

The Seahawks played with a lot of energy last night. Their defense was swarming until the lead grew to 17.

Golden Tate showed up and looks like the WR1 for the rest of the season.

Lynch has been the best RB in football over the last month.

I still hate Pete Carroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    I cant see Reid being back next season.
                    He shouldn't be back, but the owner is intensely loyal to him and might give him another year. I don't think he deserves one, but my opinion means nothing.

Juan Castillo definitely won't be back, though.

Comment

Josh Freeman OUT
                      Ahmad Bradshaw & Kevin Smith both expected to play

Comment

Turner is playing.
                        Harvin is playing.
                        Von Miller is out, in case you play IDP or have the Broncos D.
                        Peterson is not only out this week but could be shut down for the season.

Comment

Doesn't seem to matter that Von Miller is out today. These Broncos D are playing nasty. I need every part of my team to produce as I don't control my own destiny for the last playoff spot, so far I'm happy I started them.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
                            Doesn't seem to matter that Von Miller is out today. These Broncos D are playing nasty. I need every part of my team to produce as I don't control my own destiny for the last playoff spot, so far I'm happy I started them.
                            Say thanks to Tebow....

Comment

Matt Forte with a knee injury and is out for the rest of the game. If it's bad, the Bears are done for.

Comment

Working...
                              X