Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

moonlight j, kindly clear out your pm's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Comment

• via GIPHY

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Comment

• people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X