Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

moonlight j, kindly clear out your pm's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me if this is a FAIL.
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
      -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

"There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
          I can't tell you how delighted and honored I am to be able to participate in this thread from the beginning. I only posted once in the original because I felt compelled to try to start from the beginning, but could never get through the whole thing. Now I feel fulfilled.

Also, your picture reminded me of the Batman shark attack for which he successfully used Batman shark repellent.

Comment

I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

"There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

"Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?"

"Sixty eight percent of Republicans don't believe in evolution. On the other hand, only five percent of monkeys believe in Republicans."
                        ---Stephen Colbert

2002 & 2010 HCBB Champion --- http://hcbb.info

Comment

Comment

Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                              -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X