Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

moonlight j, kindly clear out your pm's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I started thread #5, I think! I can now die a happy man.
    “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

MJ clear out your PMs thread posters
      User Name Posts
      steve 1,624
      Jon KK 1,151
      nakedricci 902
      heyelander 779
      Kevin Seitzer 694
      Gregg 499
      jgrendel 492
      Spaceman 402
      B-Fly 375
      nascarfan 349
      Funkley 272
      In the Corn 151
      Mr. Squidward 147
      Wonderboy 144
      Slider 144
      senorsheep 119
      nullnor 117
      ezeagle 112
      eldiablo505 112
      midwayMonster 102
      neilage 99
      The Antijordan 86
      Trader Mac 75
      netboy47 71
      ChiSoxFan 70
      Cobain's Ghost 69
      scott6thompson 67
      Foot 61
      Bambi Ax Handle 60
      Trautdiggity 49
      KenmoreKid 47
      The Dude22 43
      Young Guns 43
      Pretty Go Pale 39
      Midnight Otter 34
      SeaDogStat 32
      Moonlight J 30
      Amish Craftsman 29
      GladHeAteHer 29
      Bob Kohm 28
      fresno bob 28
      Guest 27
      The Goat 25
      TranaGreg 24
      friarfan 24
      BillBuckner 20
      pjs24 18
      Solids 17
      bigjonempire 16
      Crooksie 15
      virgonomic 14
      hacko 14
      [echo] 14
      Piney Boy 14
      Archon 13
      griswold 11
      Ryan Matthews 11
      BC... 9
      overkill94 8
      Chad 8
      BuckyBuckner 8
      Ryno84MVP 6
      Smell The Glove 6
      Pogues 6
      Mr. Met 6
      johnnya24 5
      Whitebacon 5
      PeterGriffin 5
      Virus X 5
      Bodhizefa 3
      DMT 3
      CecelioGuante 3
      amazing grace 3
      JudeBaldo 3
      Riddler 3
      Wheelhouse 3
      h.eric.oeffner 3
      joncarlos 3
      Bogart 2
      cardboardbox 2
      evets 2
      Fast Eddie 2
      Papa Deuce 2
      Craig Bezom 2
      revo 2
      bipll 2
      cavebird 2
      Quiet Riot 2
      Lurker765 2
      Judge Jude 2
      buckeye1 2
      Hammer 1
      umjewboy 1
      DJBeasties 1
      bigred 1
      primetime21 1
      Einstein 1
      Simon 1
      John Hoyos 1
      OaklandA's 1
      The Evil Empire 1
      Mad Merc 1
      HellToupee 1
      Stephen Webb 1
      Roto Rooter 1
      House 1
      JimBobWaters 1
      courtdale 1
      George W. Bush 1
      Grinch 1
      Leo Mazzone 1
      demoflauchy 1
      vixen 1
      Rocket21 1
      A virtual who's who of RJ members...but no DJBeasties...jest sayin' :hint,hint:
      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post

Four hours after the original post, and a few jokes in between, JGrendel (where did he go?) Bumps the thread and we are off to the races...
        JGrendel and JohnMayberry were coworkers here in Portland... Grendel and I were supposed to meet for opening day games at a local bar (Rivalries) but he dropped me a PM and said he couldn't make it...

Last I heard from those guys, Mayberry got transferred and I don't know what happened to Grendel
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
          MJ clear out your PMs thread posters

A virtual who's who of RJ members...but no DJBeasties...jest sayin' :hint,hint:
          Or me. Because I never understood what the hell the damn thing was about.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

"There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

"Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?"

"Sixty eight percent of Republicans don't believe in evolution. On the other hand, only five percent of monkeys believe in Republicans."
              ---Stephen Colbert

2002 & 2010 HCBB Champion --- http://hcbb.info

Comment

(Get it? Platypus...plate of puss...ah, never mind.
                “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Comment

"There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Comment

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X