Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: *David Bowie Draft Thread*

too wasted now tp pick, but I'll clean up my roster tomorrow....and there are still plenty of picks available...
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Quote Originally Posted by ManCalledFoot View Post
    11.03 Look Back In Anger (Lodger, 1979)

Very underrated 'Lodger' cut, David overdoing it a bit on the vocals, but the band is absolutely cooking behind him, especially Carlos Alomar's guitar break at 1:15.
    I have totally gotten obsessed with this song recently. I would take it way higher than this if we did this draft today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

this was still one of my favorite music drafts
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    this was still one of my favorite music drafts
    Yep. This and Neil Young.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Yep. This and Neil Young.
    Bowie and Tom Petty for me