New Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Thread

... just cause it's 12:30 on a Friday & there haven't been any threads started today yet.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

Comment

Hey, she's wearing a knitted oufit, right? Don't blame me for trying to save this thread.
        “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
        -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Hey, they used threads in making her swimsuit.

Comment

My late mom was an awesome knitter.

Even as I speak, my 14-yr-old cat is asleep on a great crocheted blanket she made 25 years ago.
            Knitting rocks.

New thread is great, but old thread lives forever. She made baby buntings for people 50 years ago that are still being passed down through the generations.

ok, this might be an all-time hijack of a thread back to a Post 2,

But it's all true.

P.S. I like Angie Harmon.
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post

Even as I speak, my 14-yr-old cat is asleep on a great crocheted blanket she made 25 years ago.
              Knitting rocks.

New thread is great, but old thread lives forever. She made baby buntings for people 50 years ago that are still being passed down through the generations.

But it's all true.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post

Knitting rocks.

But it's all true.

“There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

My wife does not knit, she crochets. Mother did some knitting but most of her time was spent at the loom. I wish I had pictures.

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

My grandmother knitted until she was 101. Made baby caps for newborns at the local hospital to wear as they went home, as well as a blanket for me (when she was 96) that I still use on our couch today.
                    RIP Grandma

Comment

I bought a nice black jacket at an end of season sale. Does that count as new treads?

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                        I bought a nice black jacket at an end of season sale. Does that count as new treads?

J
                        New treads? Umm...nope. Unless you are talking about tires.

New threads would be a yes if you went to college in the 70's.

Comment

Working...
                        X