Super Bowl XLV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
    You know, JB, and others, the phrase "Fudge Packers" is pretty crass and insensitive. Think of the origin and implications of the derogatory term. If you’re truly the socially liberal minded I think you say you are, please stop using it. There are lots of other terms for the Packers and their fans we can embrace, that is most certainly not one of them. It stinks that this is my first follow up post in this thread. Go Pack Go!
    Hey I'm a 49er fan and Favre and the Packers beat us handily a few times in the playoffs. I don't think I've ever said I was, "socially liberal" and I think I know what you are alluding to as far as the origin and implications of the "derogatory term."

But I'm not sure why you would consider the term derogatory, fudge packing is just butt sex.

Edit to add: But if it bothers you, I will refrain from using it.
    Last edited by JudeBaldo; 02-07-2011, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      it's hard to believe these two league titans have never met in the Super Bowl/NFL title game.
      They've usually not been elite at the same time. Before 1970, the Steelers were mostly atrocious. During the '70s, the Packers weren't very good. Neither team was good enough to make the SB in the '80s. In the mid-90s, they missed each other by one year.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
      X