No announcement yet.

Super Bowl XLV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-4xi7eA68og" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Double Yoi!

Comment

I need the Packers to get slaughtered just to shut my family up.

Comment

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bP0LgDLoY3M" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>
        Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

I think playing indoors helps the Packers on both sides of the ball, so I see the Lombardi trophy coming home

Comment

Packers 35 Steelers 24
            I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
              Where is your projection for the game?
              27-20, GB. I think frae has the right concept, he's just wrong on the score.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

24-17 Pittsburgh. Mendenhall MVP
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                  Packers 35 Steelers 24
                  Why would you think the Packers could score 35 points against the Steelers?

The Steelers gave up more than 22 points only one time this year: to the Pats, when the Pats were crushing everybody.
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

23-17 Packers
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                      Why would you think the Packers could score 35 points against the Steelers?

The Steelers gave up more than 22 points only one time this year: to the Pats, when the Pats were crushing everybody.
                      Um, well, ur, maybe its because they will. Ask the Falcons, the Patriots, the Giants etc. But if you say its not possible, I guess I will have to believe you. Hail Steelers, Hail NO!
                      I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

They did score 36 on them last year when they played, so it's within the realm of possibility.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmadden View Post
                          They did score 36 on them last year when they played, so it's within the realm of possibility.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/200912...ckers@steelers
                          The pack can have 36 if they are ok with giving up 37 again.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
                            The pack can have 36 if they are ok with giving up 37 again.
                            I knew that'd come back to haunt me

Comment

Wow, that's the game where Roethlisberger threw for 503 yards! I may have to change my points scored prediction for the Super Bowl.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Donald Driver is awesome.

Great story about the increasing fear with concussions in football.
                                I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                                X