Super Bowl LVII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl LVII

Jason Kelce and Travis Kelce will become the first brothers to play against each other in the Super Bowl on February 12.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Jason Kelce and Travis Kelce will become the first brothers to play against each other in the Super Bowl on February 12.
    I know their mom must be proud.
    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
      I know their mom must be proud.
      You know their MOM!!

Nice to see you post. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Comment

Chiefs head coach Andy Reid drafted both Kelce brothers. Jason in the 6th round of the Eagles 2011 draft and Travis in the 3rd round of the Chiefs 2013 draft.
        Last edited by madducks; 02-13-2023, 03:32 PM.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Andy Reid now has 21 career postseason wins. Second only to Belichick's 31.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2023:
            Joe Thomas
            Darrelle Revis
            DeMarcus Ware
            Zach Thomas
            Ronde Barber
            Chuck Howley
            Ken Riley
            Joe Klecko
            Don Coryell

Comment

Rihanna should talk to her OBYGN about some cream for her itchy parts.

Comment

Chiefs head coach Andy Reid drafted both Kelce brothers. Travis in the 6th round of the Eagles 2011 draft and Jason in the 3rd round of the Chiefs 2013 draft.
                I think you have those backwards

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post

I think you have those backwards
                  Not anymore.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X