Lacrosse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lacrosse

My 11 year old Grandson Hockey Player just told us that he is going to play Lacrosse this spring. He will play with a club in Kenosha Wis.

The coach is good friends with the Hockey Coach. They are going to work out matches so as to allow for kids to play two sports.

Grandson is going to try to play offense something different than his hockey D. I am very interested to see how he does.

I have only seen short clips of Lacrosse and know nothing of the game...yet.

Anyone here have any experience with Lacrosse?

My nephew is wrapping up his final season of play in HS. He was the SC First Team All State Goalie last year as a junior but has decided he doesn't want to play after HS even though he's getting several scholarship offers to play in college. He's loved the HS experience but none of the local schools want to offer him and he doesn't want to stray too far from home.

Comment

It’s definitely a regional sport. Northeast and some other pockets, namely DC area and some areas of the PacWest. My alma mater is a huge lax school. Great sport to be involved with, as it’s a big Wall Street dude sport.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        It’s definitely a regional sport. Northeast and some other pockets, namely DC area and some areas of the PacWest. My alma mater is a huge lax school. Great sport to be involved with, as it’s a big Wall Street dude sport.
        It looks like it would be fun to play. Is it fun to watch?

I probably will look to watch a match to check it out. Either way I will be at my Grandson's game when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          My nephew is wrapping up his final season of play in HS. He was the SC First Team All State Goalie last year as a junior but has decided he doesn't want to play after HS even though he's getting several scholarship offers to play in college. He's loved the HS experience but none of the local schools want to offer him and he doesn't want to stray too far from home.
          Did you ever watch him play?

If so was it fun?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Did you ever watch him play? If so was it fun?
            Yea, I go to some of his games and they're intense. I can't believe my sis-in-law lets her little boy play in such a violent sport. Those kids check the hell out of one another!

Comment

Working...
            X