• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 17 Thread

Michael Thomas OUT
    Jarvis Landry OUT
    Marshon Lattimore OUT

Looks like Arizona didn't have any trouble getting Hopkins re-engaged in the offense. 10 catches on 14 targets....not a ton of yards, but that's still a nice game in a PPR league.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Elijah Moore, who's in his 2nd season in the NFL, has demanded a trade from the Jets because even though they're 4-2, he's throwing a hissy fit over his usage. He's inactive this week.

Comment

Whoops- totally forgot to update my roster and started James Conner last night.

Good news is my opponent was similarly asleep at the switch and started Michael Thomas last night. Hooray for apathy!

Comment

JK Dobbins knee surgery, out 4-to-6 weeks

Comment

Russell Wilson OUT

Comment

G-Men 6-1?!?
              Jets 5-2?!?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                G-Men 6-1?!?
                Jets 5-2?!?
                Yeah, no one would have predicted that. Credit to both coaches - it's clear they've built the teams to their vision of what they want to do on the field.

On the bad side, I know the Packers are in full-throated panic mode and would expect the Bucs are as well.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  Yeah, no one would have predicted that. Credit to both coaches - it's clear they've built the teams to their vision of what they want to do on the field.

On the bad side, I know the Packers are in full-throated panic mode and would expect the Bucs are as well.
                  The Packers have killed me this year.

I expected AJ Dillon to get a lot more touches, Doubs to gain the confidence of Rodgers, and of course, Rodgers to spin his usual magic. Dillon is a disaster, Doubs can't get going, and Rodgers magic has run out.

Comment

Rising star David Njoku out 2-to-5 weeks
                    Rising star Breece Hall tore his ACL and will miss the remainder of the season

Comment

Matt Ryan benched in favor of Sam Ehlinger

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        The Packers have killed me this year.
                        Heh...you and me both, though for different reasons. I avoided Packer players like the plague in my fantasy leagues.

expected AJ Dillon to get a lot more touches, Doubs to gain the confidence of Rodgers, and of course, Rodgers to spin his usual magic. Dillon is a disaster, Doubs can't get going, and Rodgers magic has run out.
                        Sadly, I think there's something naggingly wrong with Dillon. He's been great in pass protection, and decent out of the backfield, but he lacks the one-cut burst he had last year. That, on top of the terrible inside OL blocking, has just doomed him in the rushing game.

I will say Doubs has Rodgers confidence. But opponents have figured out he's the best receiver on the team right now, so he's facing their best CBs, two-high shells shifted to his side, or both. He's just not good enough at this point to beat that kind of coverage very much. If either Lazard or Watkins were playing at all well, it would really help remedy the situation, but that's probably not happening for a while. Combine that with Rodgers thumb injury, and Doubs production has really been hit.

Comment

James Robinson traded to the Jets for a 5th

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                            James Robinson traded to the Jets for a 5th
                            Kudos to the Jets. They're not screwing around.

Comment

Best tweet of Week 7:

"I can't believe the Packers didn't draft McLaurin" - Jace Sternberger

Sternberger was the player the Packers took instead of McLaurin.

Comment

Working...
                              X