No announcement yet.

2022 playoff thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLB management breathes a collective sigh of relief as the Yankees make it through. The Evil Empire against the Cheating Bastards makes for great TV and should be good baseball.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      MLB management breathes a collective sigh of relief as the Yankees make it through. The Evil Empire against the Cheating Bastards makes for great TV and should be good baseball.
      Two Cheating Bastards (Bregman, Gurriel) left on one of those two teams and one has joined the other team (Marwin Gonzalez) and another one broadcasts for them (Beltran).
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Two Cheating Bastards (Bregman, Gurriel) left on one of those two teams and one has joined the other team (Marwin Gonzalez) and another one broadcasts for them (Beltran).
        All the players and coaches can be gone, but as long as Jim Crane owns them, they'll be the Cheating Bastards to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          So at least one of them will be Inglourious this post season?
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Phillies, easily the most likable team remaining.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              So at least one of them will be Inglourious this post season?
              Inglourious Cheating Bastards would be a good band name.

Comment

Inglourious Cheating Bastards would be a good fantasy baseball team name.
                fixed, lol. I think Revo's team in RJEL was the Inglourious Basterds at one point.
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  fixed, lol. I think Revo's team in RJEL was the Inglourious Basterds at one point.
                  LOL, actually it was the Magnificent Bastards. Maybe I should change it back? Giant Murder Hornets aren't really a thing any longer.

Comment

Verlander wow !
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The filthy Josh Hader is back.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        The filthy Josh Hader is back.
                        He's struck out 8 guys in a row so far...
                        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

And now we get to find out who the most valuable 2018 mega-bucks free agent signing is....Harper....or Machado?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

All the players and coaches can be gone, but as long as Jim Crane owns them, they'll be the Cheating Bastards to me.
                            I wouldn't begrudge you that.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              And now we get to find out who the most valuable 2018 mega-bucks free agent signing is....Harper....or Machado?
                              Gotta give it to Harper right now, but there are a few more games to play...
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Keeping Cristian Javier in the rotation was the right move as the Astros and their deep pitching staff are now on the verge of sweeping the Yankees.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X