Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Week 3 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by chancellor View Post
    Need some help - have to pick three of:

Cortland Sutton, Gabriel Davis, Mike Williams, Keenen Allen and Curtis Samuel.

Oh - and on the QB post, I actually think Mariota might not stay hot but be really solid as a fantasy QB. Atlanta will be behind by a lot and early in many games, he can still pick up running/scramble yards, and their receivers are better than many (including me) thought.
    Sutton & Davis to me are must starts.

I'd have to see about Allen, but if he plays, probably him.

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    Sutton & Davis to me are must starts.

I'd have to see about Allen, but if he plays, probably him.
    Kind of what i was thinking, though Samuel's floor really intrigues me. Seems to get about 10 targets every game, tacks on a couple points in rushing yards, and they like him in the red zone. I don't see a big upside, but he sure seems as safe as a bet around for a low of 10 points in a PPR league.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by chancellor View Post
    Kind of what i was thinking, though Samuel's floor really intrigues me. Seems to get about 10 targets every game, tacks on a couple points in rushing yards, and they like him in the red zone. I don't see a big upside, but he sure seems as safe as a bet around for a low of 10 points in a PPR league.
    I like Samuel a lot and wouldn't be opposed to using him over the two Chargers.