• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dylan Cease, shhhhh…..

No no through 7 1/3….

Through 8

Comment

He made it through 8.2 and then Arraez singled.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

No Cigar
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

He ended up with a one hit shutout. This guy never ceases to amaze me.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            He ended up with a one hit shutout. This guy never ceases to amaze me.
            Even so it looks like he was really D' lyn.

I know I know....
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Really no worse player to face with 1 out left in a no-no than Luis Arraez.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                Really no worse player to face with 1 out left in a no-no than Luis Arraez.
                Announcers were suggesting that he pitch around him to get to the next guy but he took the high road.

Comment

I am so glad I picked him up after his disappointing 2020 season. Two more very cheap years.

SP will be thin going into next March but Cole and Cease is a hell of a way to start a rotation.
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

He's now the AL Cy Young fave at -110.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                      He's now the AL Cy Young fave at -110.
                      That was unexpected even a month ago.
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                      X