• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Rasmussen....shhhh

perfecto through 7

perfect through 8

Comment

Broken up by a Mateo 2B to start the 9th.

Comment

Wow. Is he the real deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
          not sure what constitutes "the real deal" but he is good/very good. ERA under three and whip around 1.1 over the last year and a half. Not a huge strikeout or innings guy for the most part. With limited innings, his wins are also not ace level. But depending on your league he could be valuable. He was born in Puyallap, Washington which is a bonus.
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

if i recall correctly, he also had three perfect innings last Sunday...so 11 perfect innings before Mateo's hit.
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

In most fantasy leagues he's rotation-filler. In only leagues, he has more value as a reliable innings-eater.

Two days after the near perfecto, Paul Sporer dropped him four spots to #63 in his usually-start tier. Nick Pollack has him at #57.

Last March his ADP was around #270, which was a good value. Next season I look for around #200
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                I'm going to agree with Slasher on this one - he's getting better and better mastery of the cutter, and it's showing in second half performance. K:BB ratio has improved to around 4.5:1, WHIP is below 0.9. K rate is still light at a tick below 8 Ks/9, but the rest is really tasty.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  I'm going to agree with Slasher on this one - he's getting better and better mastery of the cutter, and it's showing in second half performance. K:BB ratio has improved to around 4.5:1, WHIP is below 0.9. K rate is still light at a tick below 8 Ks/9, but the rest is really tasty.
                  I always fear that profile because I've been Zach Plesac'd by it a few times.

Comment

Working...
                  X