Trade Deadline rumors and deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Damn, Noelvi Marte among the players going to Cincy. Three of SEA’s top 5 prospects going along with Dylan Moore
    Yeah, they payed a lot. I think they have another year before he is a free agent. I sure hope so
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Yeah, they payed a lot. I think they have another year before he is a free agent. I sure hope so
      They got it wrong, it’s not Dylan Moore but prospect Andrew Moore

Comment

They do - I live the move for them.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

The Rays acquire OF David Peralta from the Diamondbacks for C Christian Cerda.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Dodgers get reliever Chris Martin from the Cubs for Zach McKinstry

Comment

Passan reporting that Tommy Pham has been traded to the Red Sox...sounds like JDM might be on the move (at least that's all that makes sense to me).

Also Red Sox traded Christian Vazquez to the Astros in a classic "change locker rooms" deal.

Comment

Red Sox next move is to add Reese McGuire from the White Sox for Jake Diekman.

Comment

Cards get Quintana from the Pirates.

Comment

Braves acquire Jake Odorizzi for Will Smith

Braves also acquire Robbie Grossman, presumably as a short-side platoon mate for Eddie Rosario.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                      Braves acquire Jake Odorizzi for Will Smith

Braves also acquire Robbie Grossman, presumably as a short-side platoon mate for Eddie Rosario.
                      The Tiger community is giving loud standing ovation on trading Grossman.

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                        The Tiger community is giving loud standing ovation on trading Grossman.
                        He was so good last year, what a dissapointment he was this year
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

He was so good last year, what a dissapointment he was this year
                          It isn't just Grossman but the entire Tiger's offense. The entire OF has produce something like 10 HR total.

Comment

Orioles trade all-star closer Jorge Lopez, who isn't a free agent until '25, to the Twins for 4 boxes of used baseballs

Comment

I wish I was a patient kinda guy--this--WTF are the Padres going to do stuff is killing me.

However, knowing this is a make or break year for Preller I can see him emptying the system to bring in a guy like Soto.
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Craig Mish reporting the Marlins are trading relievers Anthony Bass and Zach Pop to the Blue Jays for Jordan Groshans per source.

Marlins fans rejoice the Bass nightmare is over.

rhd - whats the scoop on Groshans?

Comment

Working...
                                X