• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasquantino anyone?

Thoughts on this 6'4" 245 lb 24 yr old?

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Thoughts on this 6'4" 245 lb 24 yr old?
    He will be 25 in October and hits minor league pitching. He has a chance, but I would not count on him to be a good mlb player
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Pratto still the guy there. Could still be a useful player but don’t break the bank imo.

Comment

I picked him up as a minor part of a bigger rebuild trade. He is on a 10F rookie contract.

He will have to go some to be a slam dunk keeper but with his OBP and power (hit is 8th hr last night) he is on the right track.

Comment

These guys are short-changing Vinnie P.

Gregg, I would honestly give my left nut to acquire The Pas.

The plate discipline is outstanding, with a 14.4 K% and over 10% BB%. I was looking for a good comp for his profile (90+ percentile in K%, max EV, avg EV, hard hit%, barrel rate), and he looks a hell of a lot like Freddie Freeman.

He will be punished for playing in KC. His 8 HR (in 42 games, that's still a 30 HR pace) and 11 xHR show that any other stadium would yield more HRs, and the lineup around him will continue to be fairly weak outside of Witt. But those are very minor quibbles.

Great acquisition for you, and I expect big things next season.
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
            These guys are short-changing Vinnie P.

Gregg, I would honestly give my left nut to acquire The Pas.

The plate discipline is outstanding, with a 14.4 K% and over 10% BB%. I was looking for a good comp for his profile (90+ percentile in K%, max EV, avg EV, hard hit%, barrel rate), and he looks a hell of a lot like Freddie Freeman.

He will be punished for playing in KC. His 8 HR (in 42 games, that's still a 30 HR pace) and 11 xHR show that any other stadium would yield more HRs, and the lineup around him will continue to be fairly weak outside of Witt. But those are very minor quibbles.

Great acquisition for you, and I expect big things next season.
            Well there is a lot more data available than there was almost 6 weeks ago when we answered the question and he had less than 50 mlb AB, lol.
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              Well there is a lot more data available than there was almost 6 weeks ago when we answered the question and he had less than 50 mlb AB, lol.
              Haha... I didn't check the dates. Thought it was a fresh thread. Didn't mean to throw anyone under the bus.
              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                Haha... I didn't check the dates. Thought it was a fresh thread. Didn't mean to throw anyone under the bus.
                No worries, I figured that was the case
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Pasquantino (and Teenwolf) making us look dumb at this point…

Comment

Working...
                  X