No announcement yet.

New Yahoo Dynasty League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 more sign ups likely in the next day or so which will take us to 14 teams. 16 would be great, so if anyone is interested in being an active participant in a competitive league, please register your interest here.

Once we are at the max teams, all communication/messaging etc will move to the league home on yahoo.

Comment

I signed up on the assumption there is no fee. If there is lmk and I will drop out.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Hammer! Long time no nothing - glad to have you aboard. There is NO fee.

Comment

We are at 13. I have 2 more in the pipe that are almost definites and another who I hope will join. That would be league max 16.

As of this post, please register your interest here rather than signing up - I will get back to you about whether a spot is free asap.

Thanks

Comment

thanks Dans. Godd to see you hanging around again. Hope all is well.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

League is full at 16. Thanks for all the interest. If for any reason a slot opens up I will advertise it in this thread.

All communication will now move to the league board at yahoo.

Cheers all.

Comment

In case anyone isn't checking in on the league site I wanted to post a reminder here that the draft is this Sunday afternoon. Be there or don't care.

Comment

Working...
                X