Prospects who'll make their pro debut in 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospects who'll make their pro debut in 2022

Every year we anticipate the arrival of some of the games premier minor league talent. Sometimes. we get what we expect in that guys' like Brujan, Abrams etc get called up and perform either good or bad--but they get their expected chance. Other times we get guys we'd never considered who might be in AA or a lower unheralded guy who get his shot. Again, who might make or miss their opportunity in the bigs.

As we approach the halfway mark of the season, who else might we see getting their shot? Not just a cup of coffee, but a real shot to contribute (or not) for the ML club going forward?

I'd offer some Padres, but Outside of a miniscule chance we see Esteury Ruiz (very slim)or Kopps, I believe we've seen all the guy who might get another look--Abrams, Campusano, Baez, and Knehr.

Whom do you see getting the call soon (or before August) who might be of real help this season?
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Pasquatino has to be considered. Great K/BB, has power and he's 24, no reason for the Royals to keep him down any longer than he has to be.

Comment

David Villar 3B SF. Could easily get a shot to take over 3B for Longoria if the team is contending and Longo isn't producing. Longoria has been okay, with a .214/.275/.440 slash line. He's selling out for power bigtime, with a 30.8% K, 7.7% BB.

David Villar is unheralded, being 25.3 yrs old. But he's destroying AAA to the tune of .280/.399/.626. 17 HR in 52 games is a 50+ HR pace.

I wish I had a share.
      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Corbin Carroll D-Backs

Just a matter of time. Top tier guy.

Comment

Greene got called up today. Went 2 for 3. He inspired the Tigers as they scored more more runs today then they have the entire month of June.

Comment

I look for Alec Burleson to get the call any day now.

Comment

Working...
            X