Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rules problem, what would you do

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    What rules would everyone agree to being ignored in any league they play in? I can't believe anyone thinks it is ok for the commish to just ignore clear league rules
    My league docks draft dollars the following year for every point below 45 that you finish as a tanking prevention measure. I ignored it because I knew my team would be brutal this year and itís baaaaad so I would be ok with that rule being ignored next year.

Quote Originally Posted by umjewman View Post
    My league docks draft dollars the following year for every point below 45 that you finish as a tanking prevention measure. I ignored it because I knew my team would be brutal this year and it’s baaaaad so I would be ok with that rule being ignored next year.
    Johnny Dickshot approves of ignoring rules that benefit Johnny Dickshot.

It seems the commish is to blame for not enforcing rules and/or clarifying precisely what the rules are, but in the end, what can be done as a penalty?

Ultimately it seems like a minor issue to me, a la pwners who've checked out once their team sinks in the standings and they start using injured players or not making pickups. Feel free to do the same on your team, if possible now.

Quote Originally Posted by revo View Post
    It seems the commish is to blame for not enforcing rules and/or clarifying precisely what the rules are, but in the end, what can be done as a penalty?

Ultimately it seems like a minor issue to me, a la pwners who've checked out once their team sinks in the standings and they start using injured players or not making pickups. Feel free to do the same on your team, if possible now.
    Good points on both