Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More trade advice - teoscar, degrom

This may be too high risk for my blood.

15-team mixed H2H points league. This is my last year so all I care about is winning now.

I give JD Martinez for Teoscar Hernandez and Jacob DeGrom.

In 2021 Teoscar was the 2nd best LF in our system. This year he is BAD. But can he turn it around? In the meantime I'd be starting Margot.

Our scoring system is biased toward pitching. If degrom came back and was anywhere near his old self, he'd put me over the top.

Am I dreaming that this would pay off?

JD has to come down to earth at some point (I think). Margot is another playing above his weight but is a decent filler. Teoscar, of course has been the opposite but has been hampered by injuries and just may turn the corner soon.

DeGrom is slated to be back around the ASB and likely hits the ground running. I would do this deal, too much upside to pass up.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
      JD has to come down to earth at some point (I think). Margot is another playing above his weight but is a decent filler. Teoscar, of course has been the opposite but has been hampered by injuries and just may turn the corner soon.

DeGrom is slated to be back around the ASB and likely hits the ground running. I would do this deal, too much upside to pass up.
      Agreed. I'd jump all over this.

Margot should give a SB boost until Teo starts raking again, and getting a pocket ace like DeGrom could be a league winner.
      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

No brainer do it.

Comment

Agree with the others, I'm betting on Teoscar/de Grom over JDM.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Especially in your scoring system.

Did you jump on it?

Comment

I did, done! thanks all.

Comment

Working...
              X