Buy Low Part Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy Low Part Two

Here are some underachieving/injured guys I'd appreciate some feedback on for Dynasty acquisition.

Are they worth a pick up for ROS 2022?

Are they worth a gamble for future fantasy seasons?

Lemme know!

Yoan Moncada
    Franmil Reyes
    Trent Grisham
    Salvador Perez
    Bryan Reynolds
    Teoscar Hernandez

Feel free to add to the list....

Thanks!
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Here are some underachieving/injured guys I'd appreciate some feedback on for Dynasty acquisition.

Are they worth a pick up for ROS 2022?

Are they worth a gamble for future fantasy seasons?

Lemme know!

Yoan Moncada
    Franmil Reyes
    Trent Grisham
    Salvador Perez
    Bryan Reynolds
    Teoscar Hernandez

Feel free to add to the list....

Thanks!
    Reynolds, Grisham, Moncada, I'm out.

Teoscar and Franmil, I'm in. Especially Teo. I think he's had a combo of bad luck, timing being off from his minor injury, and the humidor/ball impact on power.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      Reynolds, Grisham, Moncada, I'm out.

Teoscar and Franmil, I'm in. Especially Teo. I think he's had a combo of bad luck, timing being off from his minor injury, and the humidor/ball impact on power.
      I agree but am not 100% out on Reynolds, I guess, even though I'm not that big of a fan to begin with. I also think Perez has a good deal of value but have a hard time imagining a scenario where I'd be willing to pony up what it would take to land him.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Moncada was hurt, no?

Comment

Franimal is out for me. Guardians have sent him down and his stock is quite low at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
            Franimal is out for me. Guardians have sent him down and his stock is quite low at this point.
            No they didn’t? He is on the IL

Comment

I think that whole list is worthy of buying low.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                No they didn’t? He is on the IL
                My bad. Yes, he's on the IL.

Comment

I own many of these guys. Tough season! Teoscar’s ground ball rate is way up. And he’s swinging at tons of balls outside the zone. That’s a concern since he was always a free swinger. I suspect he will come around eventually. And TOR is a good context.

Bryan Reynolds on the other hand, was a stud last year but his supporting cast is abysmal. So not much margin for error.

Comment

Working...
                  X