deal or no deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deal or no deal

Going all in this year and quitting the league after that, so willing to deal keepers to improve now.

I can deal M Gore and C Doval and get Jansen and Tyler O'Neil, and Eduardo Rodiguez.

O'Neil would replace Adolis Garcia in my OF when he gets back. The others are clear swap-outs.

I know O'Neil is hurt now but man the BABS system really likes him.

Worth it?

Without knowing contracts or league set up, it seems a little light for Gore. It would have been great in the preseason, so maybe that perception is about how poorly O'Neil has done so far this year. He has not seemed like an upgrade over Garcia. I do believe he will get better, but last year seems like a career year and I am not sure just how good he will end up this year.

Comment

I don't see any of those you'd get as a clear upgrade over what you'd be sending. In fact Gore and Doval are clearly better than Kenley and E-Rod, even Adolis has a chance to continue to be better--I'm a solid NO for this deal.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

seems like a very modest return. I'd try to do quite a bit better if I was trading Gore and Doval
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        ---------------------------------------------
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

No, don't do it. Gore and Doval are very likely studs and 2/3rds of the other side of this trade are nearing the end.
          Bearin' up!

Comment

Working...
          X