Rank Rookie SPs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank Rookie SPs

For the ROS and long term, how would you rank the following baby aces to be:

Kopech
    Gore
    Greene

That order looks right to me.

Comment

I think Greene has a higher ceiling than Gore but might take a bit longer to be consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
        I think Greene has a higher ceiling than Gore but might take a bit longer to be consistent.
        I think you are right on ceiling - also think less likely to hit that ceiling personally but those 2 are close.

Gore's control is what puts him slightly higher for me, but I could definitely see the higher K upside making Greene more attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          I think you are right on ceiling - also think less likely to hit that ceiling personally but those 2 are close.
          Right. So, ROS go with Gore over Greene. Long term lean Greene for higher upside potential.

Comment

recency bias probably, but I think Kopech is really far ahead of the other two. Gore/Greene is a toss-up but leaning Gore. So I guess I agree with everyone else haha

Comment

Greene might have turned a corner. He looks very dominant in watching him but right now it looks like the order above.

Comment

ROS:

Kopech
                Greene
                Gore

Long-term:

Greene
                Kopech
                Gore
                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Greene fastball is flat, even at 100 mph or greater. If he can refine some of his other pitches besides the slider and improve his control, he could be a beast. When he is bad, he is really bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X