Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken View Post
    I know, but irony amuses me anyway
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

So what's more bothersome, no response to your initial trade offer or someone who says--yes I'm interested and then you don't hear from them for a week or so?
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        So what's more bothersome, no response to your initial trade offer or someone who says--yes I'm interested and then you don't hear from them for a week or so?
        I have sent five messages in the last 10 days with no response. I have started the spam campaign just for fun.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          I have sent five messages in the last 10 days with no response. I have started the spam campaign just for fun.
          Seeing as how you're gonna need to shed some salary soon, it might not be a total Troll.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            Seeing as how you're gonna need to shed some salary soon, it might not be a total Troll.
            Oh believe me it has moved on into troll level. It's being ignored so I figure I will have some fun. Juan Soto on the block
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Oh believe me it has moved on into troll level. It's being ignored so I figure I will have some fun. Juan Soto on the block
              Accepted////

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

In one league, I made a trade offer to someone who’s name rhymes with “Schmeyelander” and 3 days and 1 email later, still nada

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                  In one league, I made a trade offer to someone who’s name rhymes with “Schmeyelander” and 3 days and 1 email later, still nada
                  Trade responses have literally driven me insane. Literally...ok maybe I insane before the lack of responses. That said kleylander is a good dude
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Maybe I insane just is not a great thing to post...
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Trade responses have literally driven me insane. Literally...ok maybe I insane before the lack of responses. That said kleylander is a good dude
                      Yes, “Flaylander” gets a pass, but I still withdrew the offer

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Yes, “Flaylander” gets a pass, but I still withdrew the offer
                        Hope I get a pass for my bout of temporary insanity...
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Temporary?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            Temporary?
                            Big picture
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Hmmmmmm....
                              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                                Hmmmmmm....
                                lol...all good either way
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X